Stoyan D. Tunkov
- Started his professional career in Grawe Bulgaria more than fifteen years ago and was a training manager and a trainer of the company until September 2016;
- Team leader of the company’s most successful sales team in 2005;
- For four consecutive years (2005-2008) he was trained by the experts of Grawe Academy International in Graz, Austria, as a trainer in sales and communication;
- Certified business trainer by the experts of MLC International (2009);
- Certified NLP New Code Practitioner (License №1176) and NLP Classic Code Practitioner (License №7177) by Dr. John Grinder (co-creator of NLP), Carmen Bostic St. Clair (co-creator of the NLP New Code) and Michael Carroll in the NLP Academy, London, England;
- Conducted more than 450 trainings for Grawe internal sales structure and its external partners in the period 2005-2016 and successfully trained over 10 000 participants - insurance consultants, team leaders and managers;
- Since 2014 Stoyan D. Tunkov is a trainer and mentor in presentation skills and pitching skills at Rinker’s challenge – educational program for entrepreneurs of the Rinker Center, part of BCause;
- Since 2016 he is part of “Business alternatives” program to the Trust for Social Achievement;
- In 2016 he founded his own training company – Five Senses Training Ltd.
- Mirko Prusac is a certified NLP Professional Practitioner. He has a TEMP license, he owns a franchise of the Vienna University of Economy;
- “Golden feather” award winner for an author of the year, “Network news” magazine, Ukraine;
- Years of experience in trade and sales;
- Seller of financial services for 18 years;
- Author of the book “The fastest and secure way to success in sales”, translated to Croatian, Russian and Romanian. Co-author of the book “The Bible of the entrepreneurship”;
- Leads trainings in the last 25 years for internationally based banks, insurance companies, brokers, trade companies, media etc. in Austria and South Eastern Europe;
- Initiator and organizer of the „Österreichischen Verkäufertagung“, performed in Graz, Austria.
Metodi M. Mladenov
- Certified ITIL foundations;
- Graduated Business Administration at the University of National and World Economy;
- Master degree in “IT management and innovations” at Jonkoping International Business School, Sweden;
- Leading position in the IT team of the biggest communication company in Bulgaria;
- Introducer of the DevOps concept and many good practices in the process of delivery of new systems and functionalities in the company;
- Conducts internal trainings in the field of IT services and processes management (ITIL) and Business analysis;
- Involved actively in building and configuration of ERP systems for various Utility companies.
- PMP® certified by Project Management Institute;
- Master degree in International Economic Relations at Veliko Turnovo University “St. Cyril and St. Methodius”;
- over 10-year experience in managing projects for telecommunication companies, investment funds and real estate investors;
- Conducts internal trainings in the project management field.
Hristo R. Topuzov
- Graduated Applied Mathematics to the Mathematics and Informatics faculty of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”;
- ~ 10 years DBA and DB Dev experience;
- over 5-year experience as a trainer with hundreds of trainees;
- participates actively in the development of Data Warehouse systems and OLTP bases support;
- Professional practitioner with vast experience in the telecommunications, finance and IT sectors.
Dimitar R. Topuzov
- Graduated Informatics to the Mathematics and Informatics faculty of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”;
- ~ 15-year experience in the IT sector with focus on software testing and QA;
- Contributed with his experience for the successful development of 6 companies (20-2 000 employees) on the Bulgarian and world market;
- Trainer with hundreds of trainees;
- Extensive experience in automation of Web, Desktop and Mobile Apps, REST and SOAP services, as well as development of CI and infrastructure support.